According to Gartner, mobile apps will be downloaded more than 268 billion times, generating revenue of more than $77 billion and making apps one of the most popular computing tools for users across the globe. Mobile apps are becoming the most popular medium to push content and services to consumers. With Internet of Things and wearables poised to become the next game changer, apps will have an even wider range.
Some of the biggest pain points you will face with outsourced mobile app development are:
- 3 out of 4 consider mobile slower than desktop (Source)
- 1 out of 5 pages contains 100 or more resource requests and latency comes into play (Source)
- The most common problem you will face is a lot closer to home – apps don’t work on all devices, mostly only on the developer’s device. This is due to lack of test automation strategies.
We are different because we don’t employ part-time or rapid application development based mobile engineers. Our mobile development engineers are Mobile Certified Professionals in:
- Native iOS and Android Experts
- TITANS (Cross Platform Mobile Application Development Experts) – Appcelerator Inc.USA
- TCAD (Titanium Certified Application Developers) – Appcelerator Inc. USA
- Hybrid and Mobile-‐Web Application Development Professionals
Mobile app testing is not an afterthought at Auxenta, right from the get go our Dev and QA teams are confident that they are delivering the best app to end-users. This is because we have invested time and effort into building continuous unattended mobile test automation strategies.
Our Mobile Development Services :